All children rely on relationships and systems of support to develop, learn, and thrive. How can we transform our schools and communities into a powerful, integrated system of support for every student? We are teaming up with the Center for Optimized Student Support at Boston College for a one-day conference that will highlight the science, practice, and potential of integrated student support to create opportunity for all.
Who should attend?
Policymakers, education thought leaders, district and school administrators, interested practitioners, and strategic philanthropists.
Learn from experts and thought leaders who will share insights and perspectives about:
- The roadmap created by the developmental and neurobiological sciences to address the comprehensive needs of all students
- The principles of effective practice for integrating comprehensive student supports
- Research on the short- and long-term impacts on student outcomes
- The experiences of educators implementing systems of student support
- Recent policy and funding developments
- Actions we can take today to build systems for student success