Please join us for the release of the 2019 Condition of Education in the Commonwealth report. This annual series provides a "state of the state" on key education trends in Massachusetts, bringing together a wide-ranging set of school performance indicators to illuminate areas of success and areas for continued improvement.
- James Peyser | Massachusetts Secretary of Education
- Thomas Weber | Commissioner of the MA Dept of Early Education and Care
- Jeff Riley| Commissioner of the MA Dept of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Carlos Santiago | Commissioner of the MA Dept of Higher Education
- Bianca Vázquez Toness | Managing Editor and Correspondent for K-12 Education, WGBH Radio
*More speakers to be announced soon!*