Please join us for the release of the 2018 Condition of Education in the Commonwealth report. This annual series provides a "state of the state" on key education trends in Massachusetts, bringing together a wide-ranging set of school performance indicators to illuminate areas of success and areas for continued improvement. This year's report will focus on resetting the pace of reform and examining the process of continuous improvement in districts, schools, and classrooms.
- John B. King Jr. | Former U.S. Secretary of Education, President of the Education Trust
- James Peyser | Massachusetts Secretary of Education
- Thomas Weber | Commissioner of the MA Dept of Early Education and Care
- Jeff Wulfson | Commissioner of the MA Dept of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Carlos Santiago | Commissioner of the MA Dept of Higher Education
- Patricia Lampron | Headmaster, Dr. William Henderson K-12 Inclusion School, Boston
- Jennifer Poulos | Associate Director, Rennie Center for Education Research & Policy